All SMSF’s are required to be audited by an approved auditor. This audit requirement is set out in law under section 35C of the Superannuation Industry Supervisory Act 1993. There is arrangement of approved auditor(s) to perform all auditing requirements pursuant to the Act, taking into account current developments. We are well placed to provide you with an independent SMSF audit solution you can trust both for quality and efficiency.
We provide fast, reliable and cost effective SMSF Audit services to the SMSF Accountants, SMSF Advisers and SMSF Trustees. Our SMSF Audit process is simple, easy to follow.
Easy Audit Process
- Download SMSF Audit Checklist from the website.
- Auditors initiate audit commencement procedures.
- Simultaneously, client starts providing necessary documents via Email or Dropbox.
SMSF audits are usually completed within 7 days of receiving all documentation.
Improvements and contraventions discussed with client.
Audit reports issued through automated procedures to be signed by trustees and auditors:
- Financial and Compliance Reports.
- Management Letter detailing suggested improvements.
- Contravention Reports, if applicable.
Lodge ATO SMSF Annual Return
You can now lodge your Regulatory return with the ATO.
Benefits getting SMSF audits conducted through us
- Fast turnaround time. We endeavor to maintain turnaround of less than one week for over 90% of our funds.
- Several of the processes are automated. These processes reduce client’s paperwork and time consumption in handling audit documentation.
- Peace of mind that your SMSF audits are being handled by a qualified SMSF Auditor.
- We are always looking for new and improved ways to achieve efficiency in our audits. We therefore work with our clients to achieve a service that is reliable, timely and efficient.
- We perform the audit in accordance with the Australian Auditing Standards.
- Every audit is reviewed by the director and any areas of weakness in financial control and/or compliance are identified and a report is forwarded to the client.
- Maintain proper compliance standards under the ATO guidelines.
- Reduced risk of ATO Audit.
- Given audit reports to client as fast as possible.